Machinery & Industrial Group N.V. is a leading producer of facilities and spare parts for light and heavy engineering and off-road machinery. M&IG N.V. has a leading presence not only in key sectors of Russian and CIS countries economy but also worldwide. Its production is used in the oil & gas, fuel-and-energy, infrastructure, agriculture, construction and road-building sectors as well as in mining, metallurgical, transport and defense industries.
From the headquarters in Cheboksary (Russia) the Company operates 17 production facilities, several design bureaus located in 8 regions of Russia, Denmark and Germany.
The production portfolio includes:
- Industrial machine building
- Agricultural machine building
- Manufacturing of spare parts and OEM components
- Railway machine building
- Special machinery
Diversified production portfolio of the Concern guarantees broad customer base which is being promoted by five special trading-service companies in more than 40 countries worldwide through extensive dealer network of about 300 companies.
Concern's range of production includes a wide spectrum of basic models which can be modified in accordance with customer's individual requirements.
The vertically integrated model of production allows Machinery & Industrial Group N.V. to provide full product life cycle, from research and development, metals and spare parts production to marketing sales operations and aftersales technical service. Industrial Machines Service OJSC, consolidated service center, will provide any required support to customers.
Machinery & Industrial Group N.V. top management is represented by highly qualified specialists with great experience in managing fast growing companies in machine building industry.
Our mission is to create a set of values by providing customers with machines at an affordable price beyond their expectations.
Our strategic objective is to maintain and reinforce our leading position on Russian market of light and heavy engineering and to increase sales on international markets.
- Production line extension and model range renewal to create technologic complex: "We sell our work and not just machines".
- Sales and service network extension
- Increasing market presence in developing countries
- Investment in new technologies, increasing production capacity and flexibility to satisfy consumer demand
- Increasing operating efficiency by means of labor productivity growth, decrease in resource consumption, purchasing system centralization and minimizing costs.
- Trademarks support by means of marketing